About the Project
- Homeowners- A young, professional couple with two young children.
- Full remodel and addition totaling 7,500 square feet.
- The Mediterranean inspired architecture was unified with California contemporary interiors to create an elegant, comfortable, and inviting home.
- The interior color palette was influenced by the breathtaking California coastline views seen throughout the house. Taking cues from the ocean and mountains,
we used soft blues to accent the base palette of warm neutrals.
- Textured fabrics, soft geometric patterns and contemporary art from the owner's private collection add interest and dimension to each room.
- Kitchen layout was completely reconfigured to maximize the light-filled space, making it functional and opening it up to the family room and outdoor living space.
- Custom built-in banquette and oval dining table were designed as a spot for the family to gather for informal meals.
- Wood Mode custom high-end kitchen. The kitchen amenities include: Wolf and Subzero appliances, high-end brushed nickel plumbing fixtures, oil-rubbed bronze and silk
shade pendants to accentuate the custom banquette and center island.
- Custom master closet design and millwork for his and hers sides. Includes: vanity area, bench, custom shoe shelves, and dressers/valet station with outlets for charging of personal electronics.
- Master bathroom includes a 10'x6' shower for two with rain shower heads, body jets, benches, and a hand shower; whirlpool tub with window access to spectacular views; intricate limestone, marble, and glass
tile design; brushed nickel Michael Berman plumbing fixtures.
- Master bedroom includes a sitting area with built-in reading benches.
- Custom bedding.